247Garden 7.5 X 250FT Ground Cover/Weed Barrier (100GSM Black Landscape Fabric UV-Resistance 1875 Sqft Folded-Roll)
247Garden's Commercial-Graded Ground Cover is a heavy-duty, toxic-free, woven polypropylene fabric used to control weeds by inhibiting their exposure to sunlight. It is a UV-resistance landscape fabric that is normally placed around desirable plants, covering areas where other growth such as harmful weed is unwanted. Weed control is important in agriculture because weeds compete with productive crops or pasture, and they can be poisonous, distasteful, produce burrs, thorns or otherwise interfere with the use and management of desirable plants by contaminating harvests or interfering with livestock. Weeds compete with crops for space, nutrients, water and light. That's why it's important to stop the weed if you like to see a better harvest. Ground cover is also generally safer and more environmental friendly than using toxic chemical for weed control. Under normal, non-extreme use environment, the ground cover can generally be used for 5 to 8 years. Because we added UV, anti-ultraviolet particles, this is can be guaranteed by our factory to be a very highly cost-effective way of controlling unwanted weed for a good harvest.
247Garden's Ground Cover features:
- 100GSM heavy-duty landscape fabric designed for commercial project
- Puncture and tear resistant material that can handle machine and pedestrian traffic.
- UV-resistance for longer lasting use.
- Helps prevent photosynthesis for unwanted growth and suppress weed growth.
- Exceptional weed suppression without the need for toxic chemical.
- Light weight, easy to install, follows natural ground contours.
- Good water and air permeability which can keep the soil moisture, temperature, and stop insects.
- With Lines every 8 inches.
|Free Shipping Items||No|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Materials||100GSM Black Landscape Fabric UV-Resistance|