247Garden 90% 10X20Ft Sun Shade Cloth/Greenhouse Shading Net w/Hemmed Border and Brass Grommets (180GSM Green HDPE+ Landscape Fabric 200Sqft w/3-5 Years Life)
247Garden's shade net, also known as shade cloth, is a synthetic fiber net made up of HDPE+UV-resistant plastic, and its main purpose is to help reduce the intensity of direct sunlight according to the necessity of crops or others. It helps protect agricultural products such as plants, vegetables, fruits, and flowers from birds, insects, hot weather, excessive sunlight, heavy storm etc. The synthetic fibers used in the manufacturing of 247Garden's shade nets are long-lasting with a 3-5 year lifespan, very durable, easy to install, and have high tensile strength to meet all kinds of needs. Also great for poultry farming, commercial farming, and sedentary farming. These nets provide uniform shade leading to the more consistent yield of crops. 247Garden's shade net can also be used for waterparks, restaurant-resorts, car parking businesses, and playgrounds for the purpose of shading and fencing.
- Blocks up to 90% of the sun.
- Made with 180GSM High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)+UV-Resistant landscape woven fabric for long lasting use, 3-5 years life.
- Border with heavy-duty hems are re-enforced with 1.5" wide nylon webbing
- Easily hang up or secured with zip ties or bungie ropes
- Breathable and water permissible fabric allows a constant flow of fresh air and water to come through
- Reinforced edges, taped with double heavy-duty aluminum grommets every 12" on all sides
- Easy to cover on top of greenhouse, pergola, skylights, kennels for shade, or hang it on porch, balcony, railing and fence for privacy
|Dimensional Weight (LB)||15.0000|
|Free Shipping Promotion||No|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Materials||Made w/100% New HDPE+UV-Resistant 180GSM Woven Fabric w/Hemmed Border and Brass Grommets (Black color)|